Maxwell Regional Agricultural & Convention Center
Wayne County is taking North Carolina’s hospitality industry to a whole new level. In the spring of 2018, the local community will break out the champagne glasses to toast to the opening of the Maxwell Regional Agricultural & Convention Center, or commonly referred to as The Maxwell Center.
The Maxwell Center pays homage to the agricultural roots of our community while providing services ahead of its time. State of the art amenities, experienced convention staff, and 20,000 square feet of office space are the elements that form the foundation of this convention center.
- 45,000 sq. ft. of Flexible Campus Meeting Space
- 10 Total Breakout Rooms on Campus
- 15,000 sq. ft. Convention Hall
- 9,500 sq. ft. of Outdoor Green Space
- 1,000 hotel rooms within 4 miles
- 20 restaurants and shopping areas within 2 miles
- Near I-95, and centrally located between major east coast cities
- Specialized private tours of our main attractions and sponsored opening receptions are complimentary services through convention staff
Goldsboro knows that meeting and event planners are looking for more than a venue. It’s really about the experience. A type of experience that is authentic and cannot be duplicated elsewhere. When you choose The Maxwell Center for your next event, you’re choosing to enjoy a downtown draped in architecture reminiscent of The Great Gatsby era. You’re choosing to indulge in the best BBQ in the south and mingle with folks whose hospitality is built into their very core. You’re choosing to make your event reflective of something more than a theme, but of your value in the simpler, more beautiful things in life not easily found in metropolitan settings.