Located between major East Coast cities in the heart of North Carolina.
1000+ HOTEL ROOMS
Convention Center, venues, meeting spaces, and sports complex accessible.
70 MILES TO RALEIGH, NC
Raleigh-Durham International Airport and I-95 accessible.
Totally Fly Sports
Hosting your tournament any time of year is no problem since we have all-weather playing fields and North Carolina’s temperate climate is ideal for outdoor sports. The City of Goldsboro has over 1,000 hotel rooms within 5 miles of the complex site and plenty of dining options to choose—don’t forget to enjoy our famous eastern North Carolina BBQ! Our small town charm, hospitality, and affordability make it an ideal location for your sporting event. We have the premier facilities, perfect weather and fair prices, but what makes this venue truly one of kind is the unique experience it provides athletes to practice and compete right alongside our country’s heroes. When booking your sporting event in Goldsboro, you can expect more than a typical venue. Our unique setting and city’s exceptional services proves our saying, “Be More, Do More, Seymour” is more than a slogan. It’s a reality. And a promise that your sporting event will be successful and unprecedented.
NESTLED IN THE HEART OF EASTERN, NC…
Between Raleigh and the coast, Goldsboro is a destination with rich culture and heritage. We could go on about our legendary BBQ joints, scenic state park, historic sites that date back to the Revolutionary War era, and brag about the daily airshows we witness as F-15E Strike Eagles soar across our skies, but what Goldsboro’s appeal really boils down to is its originality. Competing in the best venue possible is a guarantee when coming to Goldsboro, but we also know that our downtown’s beautiful new streetscapes, expanded multi-use greenways, and numerous boutique shops, eclectic eateries and tap houses are key ingredients to hosting a successful and meaningful tournament for visiting athletes, spectators, and staff.
CONNECT WITH US
- Located in the heart of Eastern, North Carolina and only 70 miles from RDU International Airport and 20 miles from I-95.
- 1000+ hotel rooms available within 5 miles and quick access to amenities such as restaurants and shopping.
- Home to the Bryan Multi-Sports Complex, recognized in 2018 by Connect Sports as one of the top facilities for soccer in the United States.
- Over 20+ sports facilities and several multi-use fields.
- Historic Downtown Goldsboro is recognized as a North Carolina Main Street Community and accredited by Main Street America.
- Home to Seymour-Johnson Air Force Base and over 4,600 active duty men and women.
- Located on the Mountain-to-Sea Trail, the African-American Music Trail, the North Carolina BBQ Trail, the NC Birding Trail and the Civil War History Trail.
- Home to Wilber’s Barbeque, known for their Eastern-style North Carolina BBQ and Mount Olive Pickle Company, known for their pickles world-wide.
- Home to Wings Over Wayne Airshow, the NC Pickle Festival, NC Freedom Fest, and the Pig in the Park Barbecue Festival.
HOST CITY CREDENTIALS
- North Carolina Laxfest (formerly Raleigh Laxfest) Boys Session, Nov. 2021
- North Carolina Laxfest (formerly Raleigh Laxfest) Girls Session, Oct. 2021
- Raleigh LaxFest, one of the largest Lacrosse tournaments in North Carolina, with 150 teams and 6,000 visitors, while abiding by state COVID-19 requirements.
- Home of Semi-Pro Soccer League, Goldsboro Strike Eagles, and IAFL’S East Carolina Phantoms
- NC Soccer State Kepner Cups, 2018 – Present
- USTA NC Singles State Championships, 2013 – Present
- USYS Girls National Showcase, 2018 – 2019
- US Quidditch Mid-Atlantic Regional Championships, 2019
- USA Ultimate Frisbee Regional Tournaments, 2019
- American Cornhole Organization NC State Championships, 2013 – 2017
- US Women’s Disc Golf Championships, 2014
- Professional Disc Golf Circuit Tournaments, 2014 – 2017
- USSSA Adult Softball Tournaments, 2014 – Present
- American Motorcyclist Association Dirt Track Nationals, 2011 + 2019
W.A. Foster Center
Facilities: 25,000 sq.ft | Gymnasium 6,800 sq.ft
Facilities: 2 Softball/Baseball Fields | Outdoor Basketball Courts | Sand Volleyball | Disc Golf | 2 Picnic Shelters | Playground | Restrooms
Facilities: 3 Multi-Purpose Fields | 4 Soccer Fields | 1 Baseball Field | 2 Outdoor Basketball Court | Walking Track | 1 Picnic Shelter | Outdoor Fitness Equiptment | Playground
Goldsboro Municipal Golf Course
Facilities: 18 Hole Course | Driving Range | 6 Clay Tennis Courts | 4 Outdoor Pickle Ball Courts | Clubhouse | Pro Shop
Herman Park Center
Facilities: 9 Hard Tennis Courts
Mina Weil Park
Facilities: 2 Softball/Baseball Fields | Outdoor Basketball Court | 2 Picnic Shelters | Outdoor Fitness Equiptment | Outdoor Swimming Pool
Stoney Creek Park
Facilities: Volleyball Court | Disc Golf Course | Walking Trail | Mountain Bike Trail | Dog Park | 1 Picnic Shelter | Restrooms
Henry C. Mitchell Park
Facilities: Open Space
H.V. Brown Park
Facilities: Multi-purpose Field | 2 Picnic Shelters | Restrooms | Playground | Outdoor Basketball Court
North End Park
Facilities: Open Space | 2 Picnic Shelters | Outdoor Basketball Court | Sand Volleyball | Playground | Restrooms
12 Peacock Park
Facilities: Playground | Outdoor Swimming Pool | Restrooms
3 Quail Park
Facilities: Open Space
Reedy Branch Greenway
Facilities: 1.5 Mile Paved Multi-Use Trail Connecting New Hope Road & Gloucester Road.
South End Park
Facilities: Basketball Courts | Playground
YMCA of Goldsboro
Facilities: 50-meter Olympic Pool
Busco Beach ATV Park
Facilities: AMA Tracks | Motocross Tracks | Youth Tracks | Drag Race Tracks | 2,000 acres
Lane Tree Golf Course
Facilities: 18 Hole Golf Course | 5,200 – 7,000 yards
Walnut Creek Country Club Golf Course
Facilities: 18 Hole Championship Course | 7,053 yards | 5 Hydro Clay and 2 Hard Tennis Courts | Lake Wackena (Recreational) .3 sq miles
Southern Wayne Country Club
Facilities: 18 Hole Golf Course
C35 Sports Complex
Facilities: 7 Athletic Fields | 60 Acres | 15,000 sq.ft Field House | Softball & Baseball Fields
56 Tennis Courts across Wayne County available through partners for tournament use.
The Bryan Multi-Sports Complex
Goldsboro is home to the most unique, premier multi-sports complex in the country! The Bryan Multi-Sports Complex opened April 2018 and has already been recognized as a top soccer venue in the U.S. It is located on 63 acres of Seymour Johnson AFB and the product of the first partnership of its kind between a military base and its home community—embodying a perfect example of how positive collaboration between Airmen and its host community can strengthen the quality of life throughout the region. The venue is structured to host a variety of field sports and cross country events in North Carolina’s ideal outdoor-sports climate, all while providing the unique experience of competing under the contrails of U.S. Air Force fighter jets!
8 Total Fields – 75 yards x 120 yards
6 Irrigated Hybrid Bermuda Fields
2 Artificial Turfs, Engineered Soil
Can be sized to specification
Average: 72 High & 52 Low
250 Days of Sunshine Annually
All-Weather Playing Fields
Over 500 Paved Parking Spaces
Concessions Facility & Meeting Space
F-4E Phantom Static Display
State of the Art Field House
Custom Splash Pad
Sheltered Picnic Areas
For more information, availability and pricing for the Bryan Multi-Sports Complex: